The SF Bicycle Coalition is hosting one-hour workshops on safe bicycling for everyone. Come learn about types of bikes, the rules of the road, and how to make your bike comfortable for everyday riding, including grocery shopping. All skill levels are welcome and no bike is necessary. These courses are funded, in part, by SFMTA. RSVP for each class at sfbike.org/edu-intro. In English.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Documentary: Watershed
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- National Poetry Month and Earth Day Event
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room