The SF Bicycle Coalition is hosting one-hour workshops on safe bicycling for everyone. Come learn about types of bikes, the rules of the road, and how to make your bike comfortable for everyday riding, including grocery shopping. All skill levels are welcome and no bike is necessary. These courses are funded, in part, by SFMTA. RSVP for each class at sfbike.org/edu-intro. In English.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- How Fracking Impacts Public Health
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Treasure Boxes
- Saturday, August 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room