The SF Bicycle Coalition is hosting one-hour workshops on safe bicycling for everyone. Come learn about types of bikes, the rules of the road, and how to make your bike comfortable for everyday riding, including grocery shopping. All skill levels are welcome and no bike is necessary. These courses are funded, in part, by SFMTA. RSVP for each class at sfbike.org/edu-intro. In English.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Saturday, August 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Peaceable Kingdom: the Journey Home
- Saturday, August 20, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium