Finding a Public School for your Child - a free workshop, offered by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand and navigate through the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for school.
- hear about the enrollment process
- receive hints and tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates
To sign up to attend, go to: marina110712.eventbrite.com
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- What Every Toddler Parent Should Know ...
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room