Play and Grow: Toddler Fun with Reading, Rhyming and Recreation is an early literacy play group that promotes parents child interaction and kindergarten readiness. The group is intended for parents, grandparents, caregivers, and children birth-age five.
This program is a collaboration effort between Edgewood Center, Parent University, APA Family Support Services, and San Francisco Public Library.
Books, rhymes, music, movement, and more for toddlers, 16 months through age 2 and their caregivers.
- Toddler Tales & Playtime: Spanish
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Toddler Tales and Playtime
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Read for the Record Toddler Tales & Playtime
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room