SAVE THE EARTH! Two days of digital media literacy and fun for middle and high school age youth (ages 11-18), where media and arts organizations will come together to play with the web! Remix, remake, and recreate to Save the Earth!
Workshops: 3D printing (faces and action heroes); DJ turntable skills; environmental poetry and issues; filming and digital flipbooks; lego building; multiplane animation; motion gaming technology and 3D avatars; recording and broadcasting; PopCorn and Thimble toolkits.
Partners: KQED, Bay Area Video Coaltion, Mozilla Hive NYC, Project Level, Type A Machines, Anticlockwise Arts, California Academy of Sciences, Sunset Neighborhood Beacon Center, WritersCorps, Walt Disney Family Museum, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-557-4268.
If you’d like to get involved or bring youth, please fill out this questionnaire:
Friday, October 26 from 1-4 p.m.
Saturday, October 27 from 1-5 p.m.
at Ortega Branch Library.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Solar Solutions for Climate Change!
- Saturday, December 19, 2015, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room