SAVE THE EARTH! Two days of digital media literacy and fun for middle and high school age youth (ages 11-18), where media and arts organizations will come together to play with the web! Remix, remake, and recreate to Save the Earth!
Workshops: 3D printing (faces and action heroes); DJ turntable skills; environmental poetry and issues; filming and digital flipbooks; lego building; multiplane animation; motion gaming technology and 3D avatars; recording and broadcasting; PopCorn and Thimble toolkits.
Partners: KQED, Bay Area Video Coaltion, Mozilla Hive NYC, Project Level, Type A Machines, Anticlockwise Arts, California Academy of Sciences, Sunset Neighborhood Beacon Center, WritersCorps, Walt Disney Family Museum, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-557-4268.
If you’d like to get involved or bring youth, please fill out this questionnaire:
Friday, October 26 from 1-4 p.m.
Saturday, October 27 from 1-5 p.m.
at Ortega Branch Library.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Sun Prints
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room