SAVE THE EARTH! Two days of digital media literacy and fun for middle and high school age youth (ages 11-18), where media and arts organizations will come together to play with the web! Remix, remake, and recreate to Save the Earth! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-557-4268.
If you’d like to get involved or bring youth, please fill out this questionnaire:
Friday, October 26 from 1-4 p.m.
Saturday, October 27 from 1-5 p.m.
at Ortega Branch Library.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Documentary: Watershed
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- National Poetry Month and Earth Day Event
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones