SAVE THE EARTH! Two days of digital media literacy and fun for middle and high school age youth (ages 11-18), where media and arts organizations will come together to play with the web! Remix, remake, and recreate to Save the Earth!
Workshops: 3D printing (faces and action heroes); claymation studio; DJ skills and radio broadcasting; eco-cop movie screening; lego building; mobile citizen journalism videomaking; motion gaming technology and 3D avatars; Thimble.
Partners: TILT (9th Street Film Center), KQED, SCREAM, Children's Creativity Museum, Bay Area Video Coaltion, Mozilla Hive NYC, Project Level, Type A Machines, Anticlockwise Arts, California Academy of Sciences.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-557-4268.
If you’d like to get involved or bring youth, please fill out this questionnaire:
Friday, October 26 from 1-4 p.m.
Saturday, October 27 from 1-5 p.m.
at Ortega Branch Library.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Fabric Envelope
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- The Trees of San Francisco
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- POSTPONED -- Basic Bike Repair and Safety for Kids
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room