A presentation on helping teens write college admission essays. Thomas Drain is a writer, editor and translator with special interests in art and architecture. For nearly twenty years he taught languages(Latin and Greek, Drama and English) at Lowell High School in San Francisco. As a teacher of writing he has helped numerous students compose and submit successful personal statements as part of their college entrance applications.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.