A presentation on helping teens write college admission essays. Thomas Drain is a writer, editor and translator with special interests in art and architecture. For nearly twenty years he taught languages(Latin and Greek, Drama and English) at Lowell High School in San Francisco. As a teacher of writing he has helped numerous students compose and submit successful personal statements as part of their college entrance applications.
- BAY/Board of Advising Youth/new Teen Center
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Viernes 14 de Marzo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- Miércoles 19 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.