Recycle craft alert! Turn a cleaned out soda can into a cute pair of earrings, charms, etc. Learn to create a lovely aluminum can blossom. Materials are provided. Space is limited. Registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18.
For more information and to register, please contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 344-5770
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.