This exhibition features a collection of photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, designs, books, and other ephemera related to the building of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
Mr. Lee was one of the many designers/engineers working on the Bay Bridge in the 1930s; he was also a second generation Chinese American. The exhibit will not only feature Lee’s role in the building of the Bay Bridge, but also include insights into some of the social and cultural aspects of life for the Chinese American community from the 1920s through the 1940s in San Francisco.
Lori Barber, Guest Curator
Treasure Island Museum Association
Related Event: Exhibit opening program
Wednesday, November 14, 6 PMKoret Auditorium, Main Library, Lower Level
- Red Envelope Crafts
- 星期三, 2017年１月25日, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley 分館, Visitacion Valley 分館會議室
- Lunar New Year Movie: The Karate Kid
- 星期六, 2017年１月28日, 2:30 pmPark 分館, Park 分館會議室
- Dance and Acrobatics performance
- 星期三, 2017年2月1日, 3:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂