Dance to the sounds of words and make meaning through motion. All ages welcome—even grandparents— but especially children ages 5 and under. Pulsing Word combines the latest in early literacy education techniques with movement, humor, and storytelling.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 am
- Guzheng (Chinese Harp) and Chinese Culture
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Jazz Music for Spring
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 4:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room