Dance to the sounds of words and make meaning through motion. All ages welcome—even grandparents— but especially children ages 5 and under. Pulsing Word combines the latest in early literacy education techniques with movement, humor, and storytelling.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 10:30 am
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area