Dance to the sounds of words and make meaning through motion. All ages welcome—even grandparents— but especially children ages 5 and under. Pulsing Word combines the latest in early literacy education techniques with movement, humor, and storytelling.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Phonographic Memory
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Repujado: Mexican Tin Art
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Classical Guitar Serenade
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond General Floor Area