Dance to the sounds of words and make meaning through motion. All ages welcome—even grandparents— but especially children ages 5 and under. Pulsing Word combines the latest in early literacy education techniques with movement, humor, and storytelling.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- 2015 - 2016 Opera Preview Lecture
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Six Roses
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016, 10:30 am