Dance to the sounds of words and make meaning through motion. All ages welcome—even grandparents— but especially children ages 5 and under. Pulsing Word combines the latest in early literacy education techniques with movement, humor, and storytelling.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- just DANCE!
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 10:30 am
- Sing-Along with Alison Faith Levy
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room