Learn how to register for an email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders organizing emails.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- HOLD Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Introduction to Robotics: Ozobots
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 1:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm