Learn how to register for an email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders organizing emails.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-in Lab
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Mac Computer: Basics
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.