Learn how to register for an email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders organizing emails.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Android Phone: Basic Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab