In this fun, hands-on jewelry workshop, local designer and entrepreneur Chelsee Robinson will guide you in creating your own beautiful bracelet, necklace, or earrings for the Valentine's Day. Limit to 25 participants, for teens & tweens ages 8 to 18. For registration, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.