The San Francisco Public Library provides free conversational language groups.
The Mandarin Conversation Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their basic Mandarin language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Mandarin, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet from 3p-4:30p for a 10-week period and pre-registration is required. Please contact 415.557.4251 or email email@example.com to sign up. No class will be held on Monday September 3, 2012 or Monday October 8, 2012.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- ESL Help
- Monday, March 2, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, March 2, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3