The San Francisco Public Library provides free conversational language groups.
The Mandarin Conversation Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their basic Mandarin language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Mandarin, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet from 3p-4:30p for a 10-week period and pre-registration is required. Please contact 415.557.4251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. No class will be held on Monday September 3, 2012 or Monday October 8, 2012.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, January 26, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio