The San Francisco Public Library provides free conversational language groups.
The Mandarin Conversation Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their basic Mandarin language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Mandarin, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet from 3p-4:30p for a 10-week period and pre-registration is required. Please contact 415.557.4251 or email email@example.com to sign up. No class will be held on Monday September 3, 2012 or Monday October 8, 2012.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab