The San Francisco Public Library provides free conversational language groups.
These Spanish Conversation Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet from 6:15p-7:30p for a 10-week period and pre-registration is required. Please contact 415.557.4251 or email email@example.com to sign up.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- CANCELLED: Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Summer Reading Volunteer Training
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room