This workshop from Parents for Public Schools will help parents navigate through the SFUSD application procedures, assignment system, and enrollment process for the 2013-2014 school year. Bring your questions!
Note: this workshop is for parents and guardians. Childcare is unfortunately not available.
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Living in the Shadows of Exclusion
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 7:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- What Toddler Families Should Know About SF Public Schools
- Thursday, August 27, 2015, 11:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Office Hours (Spanish)
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 11:30 amBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Train the Trainer: Become a PPS-SF Enrollment Coach
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room