This 1 hour training will focus on three skills for beginners related to email, internet searches and video chat.
1. Creating and utilizing a Gmail account.
2. Basic internet searches
Presenters: The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room