This 1 hour training will focus on three skills for beginners related to email, internet searches and video chat.
1. Creating and utilizing a Gmail account.
2. Basic internet searches
Presenters: The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.