This 1 hour training will focus on three skills for beginners related to email, internet searches and video chat.
1. Creating and utilizing a Gmail account.
2. Basic internet searches
Presenters: The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room