LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet - and whether you're currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We'll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
Presenters: The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- ESL Help
- Monday, February 2, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- ESL Help
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Teen's Area
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, February 5, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3