LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet - and whether you're currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We'll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
Presenters: The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area