In this class you will learn how to interview with confidence so that you get the job you really want! Topics will include how to get an interview with your top picks, building your self esteem, find out what employers want to see an employee, having the right attitude, practice interview questions including the hard ones, and interview preparation with exercise and eating well.
For 25 years, presenter Mangala Meridian has had a dual career as both Legal Secretary and Adult Education Instructor of vocational and job search skills, including teaching adults with disabilities.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 2:00 pm
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm