The San Francico Forest Choir, an all-female choir founded in 2003, presents a concert of holidays songs in English and Japanese. They also perform songs with tonechimes. Please join us for an afternoon of music to celebrate the holidays.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 am
- Guzheng (Chinese Harp) and Chinese Culture
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Jazz Music for Spring
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 4:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room