This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area