This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Rincon Literario
- Miércoles 26 de Abril de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 27 de Abril de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones