This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library. This month's selection is "Why Americans Are So Often Restless" by Alexis de Tocqueville.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 4, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Sunset Book Group
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area