This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
This month's selection is "Habit" by William James.
For registration: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, March 6, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Conscience by Immanuel Kant
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room