This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Slow Book Society
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones