Kick off December with a Holiday Jewelry Making Workshop!!
Create beautifully designed gifts for yourself, family & friends. Work with chain, charms, crystals and more to learn the newest techniques!!! All materials provided. This is where imagination meets creativity, in this hands-on jewelry making program. Ages 5-12. Contact Nicole to register at 415.355.5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your spot today!
- RESCHEDULED - MakeArt - Illustrate a Poem
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, March 6, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.