Kick off December with a Holiday Jewelry Making Workshop!!
Create beautifully designed gifts for yourself, family & friends. Work with chain, charms, crystals and more to learn the newest techniques!!! All materials provided. This is where imagination meets creativity, in this hands-on jewelry making program. Ages 5-12. Contact Nicole to register at 415.355.5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your spot today!
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.