Kick off December with a Holiday Jewelry Making Workshop!!
Create beautifully designed gifts for yourself, family & friends. Work with chain, charms, crystals and more to learn the newest techniques!!! All materials provided. This is where imagination meets creativity, in this hands-on jewelry making program. Ages 5-12. Contact Nicole to register at 415.355.5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your spot today!
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 3, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Felted Owl Craft
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Pipe-cleaner Spiders
- Monday, October 6, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.