Kick off December with a Holiday Jewelry Making Workshop!!
Create beautifully designed gifts for yourself, family & friends. Work with chain, charms, crystals and more to learn the newest techniques!!! All materials provided. This is where imagination meets creativity, in this hands-on jewelry making program. Ages 5-12. Contact Nicole to register at 415.355.5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your spot today!
- Day of the Dead Skull Prints
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Sand Art
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 5:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Let's Get Crafty: Making Necklaces
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.