Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Radar Reading Series
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- In Sickness As In Health:
- Saturday, March 22, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area