Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Gordon Edgar: aka the cheese guy
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras