Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Sábado 7 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 am
- Local Poets Series
- Jueves 12 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm