Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Across the African Diaspora: Islam and Sexuality
- Sábado 13 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Sábado 27 de Septiembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones