Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Sábado 27 de Septiembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Authentic Happiness in Seven Emails
- Miércoles 8 de Octubre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Building Social Courage
- Sábado 11 de Octubre de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones