Make cool pins with your own sayings, slogans, art, or collages. For kids and teens ages 7 to 17.
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Part of the Children's Activities, Crafts, and Teen Crafts series, which feature:
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.