Make cool pins with your own sayings, slogans, art, or collages. For kids and teens ages 7 to 17.
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Part of the Children's Activities, Crafts, and Teen Crafts series, which feature:
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Holiday Craft
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.