Make cool pins with your own sayings, slogans, art, or collages. For kids and teens ages 7 to 17.
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Part of the Children's Activities, Crafts, and Teen Crafts series, which feature:
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, February 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- "Keep Your Garden Humming!"
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Handmade Valentine's Day Cards with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.