Make cool pins with your own sayings, slogans, art, or collages. For kids and teens ages 7 to 17.
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Part of the Children's Activities, Crafts, and Teen Crafts series, which feature:
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Friday, March 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Felt Flower Pin with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, April 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 4, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.