Warm up a chilly winter afternoon with some smokin' hot jazz!
The Brewing Co. features Clifford Brown III (Trumpet) grandson of the late jazz trumpeter Clifford Brown, Colin Williams (Bass), Rick Rivera (Drums), Randy Craig (keys) & Lee Elderton (Tenor).
Based on the concept “cool and smooth,” The Brewing Co. is rooted firmly in the post- bop jazz of the 50’s and 60’s with branches reaching to today’s soul-jazz and nu-jazz movements. The band is currently showcasing the musical compositions of Tenor Saxaphone sensation Dayna Stephens and Clifford Brown III.
For more information, please check out www.thebrewingco.net
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Pete Seeger: How Can I Keep From Singing?
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- How to sing like Pavarotti By Colin Hsi
- Sunday, September 27, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.