Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps and how to send photo and video via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab