Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps and how to send photo and video via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Knowledge for College
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.