Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps and how to send photo and video via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 1:00 pm