Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Girls Who Code Information Meeting
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Internet 101
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- CANCELLED Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room