Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, April 3, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, April 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Skills for Adult
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Tablets 101
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room