Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Social Media Secrets
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Mix: Computer Bank - 2nd Fl
- 3D Printer Maker Lab
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Mix: Maker - 2nd Fl
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Potrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- BAVC presents Treehouse
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- CANCELLED. Tinkering with Tinkercad
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio