Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Internet 101
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a librarian
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 5:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room