Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 2, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor