Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Government Transparency
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmMain Library, DIGI Center
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 4:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area