Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year.
- What Toddler Families Should Know About SF Public Schools
- Thursday, August 27, 2015, 11:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Office Hours (Spanish)
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 11:30 amBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Train the Trainer: Become a PPS-SF Enrollment Coach
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room