Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year.
- School Governance Workshop
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room