Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- What Every Toddler Parent Should Know ...
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- School Governance Workshop
- Monday, May 5, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room