Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year. This workshop is in Cantonese.
- Transition to Middle School
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Find a Public School
- Sábado 9 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa