Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year. This workshop is in Cantonese.
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- School Governance Workshop
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Club de Padres Latinos
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones