Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year. This workshop is in Cantonese.
- Parents for Public Schools
- Miércoles 2 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Martes 8 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 22 de Noviembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal