Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Club de Padres Latinos
- Miércoles 17 de Diciembre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- What Every Toddler Parent Needs to Know
- Miércoles 17 de Diciembre de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Find a Public School for your Child
- Miércoles 7 de Enero de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones