Researching, deciding, and applying for public schools can seem overwhelming. This workshop, by Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, can help parents/guardians understand the SFUSD Student Assignment System (enrollment process), provide tips and resources, and share ways to prepare families for schools. For parents/guardians of children interested in applying for San Francisco public schools, for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Parents For Public Schools
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Sábado 1 de Octubre de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret