Are you a new Internet user? Learn how to navigate and find information. Set up an email account and learn how to send and receive messages. Practice and get assistance at a computer lab for beginning users. Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 11:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Google Drive Q&A
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area