Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- At Home In Exile
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Lunar New Year Movie: The Karate Kid
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 2:30 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- The Worlds of Bernice Bing
- Saturday, February 11, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B