Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room