Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- Building Community and Leadership
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- Sunday, September 13, 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- Thursday, September 17, 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room