Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year -
- Sábado 6 de Febrero de 2016, 3:00 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Vietnamese Cooking for the Lunar New Year
- Miércoles 10 de Febrero de 2016, 6:30 pmGlen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Celebrate with Kai-lan!
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones