Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Espacio Exterior
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Martes 7 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Sábado 11 de Marzo de 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones