Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco Forest Choir
- Sábado 21 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones