Tenugui is a must item for Japanese festival costume. Each Tenugui design represents each group you belong. Not only you can wear it just like a hat or a scarf but also use it for sunshade, windbreaker, towel to wipe your sweat, wrapping things, and even for bandage.
It is gentle to the skin because of 100 % made of cotton. It’s easy washable and fast-dry, and an environmentally-friendly eco-item. At this workshop we will introduce Japanese traditional ways of various Tenugui use including cool way of wearing, wrapping, and other useful way of usage.
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Martes 3 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope Craft
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese New Year Crafts
- Viernes 6 de Febrero de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones