Join us for crafting in the Art, Music and Recreation Center on the first Saturday of each month. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing email@example.com.
Give your sweetheart, mother, child or other special someone a handmade valentine this year. We have a variety of papers, die cutters, ribbon, vellum, lace and plenty of examples to inspire. The typewriter is primed with poetry. If you like, bring photocopied photographs, pressed flowers, or anything easily sewn or glued to paper to make a one-of-a-kind, keepsake Valentine.
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room