Join us for crafting in the Art, Music and Recreation Center on the first Saturday of each month. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give your sweetheart, mother, child or other special someone a handmade valentine this year. We have a variety of papers, die cutters, ribbon, vellum, lace and plenty of examples to inspire. The typewriter is primed with poetry. If you like, bring photocopied photographs, pressed flowers, or anything easily sewn or glued to paper to make a one-of-a-kind, keepsake Valentine.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- CANCELLED. Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room