Join us for crafting in the Art, Music and Recreation Center on the first Saturday of each month. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give your sweetheart, mother, child or other special someone a handmade valentine this year. We have a variety of papers, die cutters, ribbon, vellum, lace and plenty of examples to inspire. The typewriter is primed with poetry. If you like, bring photocopied photographs, pressed flowers, or anything easily sewn or glued to paper to make a one-of-a-kind, keepsake Valentine.
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Art
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area